Learn what it’s like to work at Caledonia Senior Living & Memory Care.
At Caledonia Senior Living & Memory Care, we believe that our staff is one of our best assets. Several members of the Caledonia Senior Living team have been with us for many, many years or even decades. We take pride in the positive, long-term relationships formed among our staff, residents and families.
Are you caring and dedicated? Are you looking to join a great team? We have a variety of departments and we are always looking for committed people across a wide range of skills to join us. We accept applications on a rolling basis. If you feel you are a good fit for Caledonia Senior Living & Memory Care, please contact us. We offer excellent health benefits.
- Nursing Department – The largest department at Caledonia Senior Living. We hire RNs, CNAs, Care Partners and Wellness Nurses.
- Dining Department – Including cooks, waitstaff and kitchen staff.
- Maintenance Department – Responsible for all general building maintenance, snow removal, groundskeeping and transportation.
- Housekeeping and Laundry Department – Tasks include laundering all linens and resident laundry as well as general housekeeping.
- Life Enrichment Department – Responsible for the planning and execution of all activities, parties, classes and other enrichment activities.
- Business Office/Administration roles – Includes reception, accounting, marketing, HR and administrative roles.
Director of Human Resources
Memory Care Nurse (Assisted Living)
Registered Nurse & LPN’s Full time, Part Time and PRN
CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
Life Enrichment Aide
Creative Arts Programing Coordinator/Art Therapist