Short-term Respite Care is Available
Not everyone who needs senior care or memory care requires a long-term solution. That’s why we created Caledonia Senior Living & Memory Care to be a wonderful place to live – even for those who might need our services short-term.
Short-term respite care residents have access to the same amenities, support, services and life enrichment as all Caledonia Senior Living residents, while also benefiting from our relaxing, comfortable, homelike environment and around-the-clock care.
Respite Care Benefits
Respite stays at Caledonia Senior Living are perfect for those whose caregivers may be going on vacation or who simply need a pause from caregiving.
It’s also a great option for individuals who could benefit from more recovery time after surgery or other medical issues. And many area families utilize respite stays for their loved ones as a way to try our lifestyle before committing to a long-term stay.
Caledonia Senior Living Respite Care . . . At a Glance
- Unique, holistic, resident-focused senior living and memory care provided by an expert team of Care Partners
- Excellent staff to resident ratio
- Nursing care available around the clock
- Access to on-site high-quality skilled nursing services
- Smaller by design with atmosphere of an intimate, welcoming family home
- Resident suites surround the heart of the home: a great room with fireplace and open kitchen
- Great location on five beautifully landscaped acres in North Riverside’s forest preserve, just a few miles west of downtown Chicago
- Affordable day rates
For more information about Caledonia Senior Living & Memory Care and our short-term Respite Care services, please contact us at 708-447-5092.
Request Information or Schedule a Tour
Please use the form below to request information or schedule a tour.
You can also call us at 708-447-5092.