Intermediate Care & Skilled Nursing
QUALITY CARE CREATES QUALITY OF LIFE
At Caledonia Senior Living, our skilled nursing services are delivered in a nurturing and respectful environment inspired by the warmth of family and the comfort of home.
We offer two distinct levels of care: Intermediate Care for those who benefit from the security of around-the-clock care, and Skilled Nursing Care for those who have more medically complex needs.
We will become family to you and your loved one. We believe quality of care sparks quality of life, so we provide the absolute highest quality of care to ensure each resident reaches his or her fullest potential.
What Sets Us Apart
Caledonia Senior Living residents benefit from our industry-leading care model.
- Unique, holistic, resident-focused care provided by an expert and experienced team of nurses, therapists and certified nursing assistants, many of whom have been with us for decades.
- A higher than average staff-to-resident ratio.
- Daily assistance is provided for dressing, bathing, toileting, mobility and other personal care needs.
- Around-the-clock nursing care and supervision is provided in a safe, secure setting.
- We are a training site for medical residents of Hinsdale Hospital Medical. Medical residents, student nurses and nursing assistants provide additional care and stimulation during their clinical rotations at our community.
- A wide variety of consulting medical specialists visit our community on a regular and as-needed basis.
Our staff plans an ever-changing variety of life-enriching recreational and social opportunities designed to keep our skilled nursing residents mentally, physically, and spiritually engaged.
Programs are tailored to individual preferences and abilities. Days may include art programs, light exercise, games, discussion groups, pet therapy, enjoying our beautiful campus, outside entertainment and much more.
For those who need more specialized engagement programming, our staff provides sensory stimulation to enhance the senses through touch, sound, sight, and smell.
For more information about Caledonia Senior Living, please contact us at 708-447-5092.
Request Information or Schedule a Tour
Please use the form below to request information or schedule a tour.
You can also call us at 708-447-5092.