For unvaccinated visitors
We ask that you review our visitor guidelines prior to your visit.
Please sign our Protect Caledonia Pledge upon check-in.
New time slots will be posted between 5PM-8PM each Monday for the following week.
If you need to cancel please call the front desk to notify our receptionist at least 24 hours in advance or more. If you would like to try to reschedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be conscientious of the any auto-fill settings that you may have on your desktop or mobile device and double check the resident’s name before submitting. Please call us at 708-447-5092 with any questions.
- Maximum of 2 visitors at a time
- All visits will be outdoors (NEW)
- Visits are still 30 minutes
- Schedule will be reduced to one visit at a time due to increased volume of vaccinated visitors doing unsupervised visits (NEW)
- Masks issued by Caledonia must be worn at all times by residents and visitors even though the visit is outside
- We now welcome visitors of all ages – assuming they are symptom free and have no known exposure to COVID-19 (NEW)
- Hugs are allowed but please physically distance after initial greeting
- All visitors must sign in and out using the Accushield at the Scottish home
- Please select a time slot for your resident visit
- When filling out your information; please include the names that are visiting including children.
Please keep in mind, when planning a visit, resident outings are on Wednesdays. The MacLean House bus ride is in the morning and the Scottish Home bus ride is in the afternoon.