Schedule a Visit
Please select a time slot for your in-person resident visit. Each visit is 30 minutes. At this time please only reserve one time slot per resident per week to give other families an opportunity to see their loved one. If you check back later within the week and more timeslots are available you can schedule an additional visit.
- Visits must be limited to one visitor at a time per resident.
- Social distancing of six feet or better must be maintained between the resident and all visitors.
- Visits must be limited to outdoors in the designated area only.
- Resident and visitors must wear a fresh mask provided by Caledonia Senior Living.
- Visitors will be screened in advance of the visit upon arrival to campus including a temperature check.
New time slots will be posted between 5PM-8PM each Monday for the following week.
If you need to make a cancel please call the front desk to notify our receptionist at least 24 hours in advance or more. If you would like to try to reschedule email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be conscientious of the any auto fill settings that you may have on your desktop or mobile device and double check the resident’s name before submitting.
There is a glitch that happens when the last timeslot is available: you can input your information, however, you cannot submit the request. We are still working on a solution for this “last timeslot glitch.” If you would like to take the last timeslot, please contact us via email with your name, resident’s name, phone number, date and time of the timeslot and I will get back to you to see if it is still available. Email address: email@example.com
Please call us at 708-447-5092 with any questions.
There are currently no time slots available. Please check back on Monday when more slots become available.