Christmas or New Year’s Visits
There are two separate calendars: one for Heritage Hall and one for Shetland Gardens.
Each visit is 30 minutes. Please only reserve one time slot per resident to give other families an opportunity to see their loved one.
- Visits must be limited to two visitors at a time per resident.
- Social distancing of six feet or better must be maintained between the resident and all visitors.
- Visits must be limited to outdoors in the designated area only.
- Resident and visitors must wear a fresh mask provided by Caledonia Senior Living.
- Visitors will be screened in advance of the visit upon arrival to campus including a temperature check.
If you need to make a cancel please call the front desk to notify our receptionist at least 24 hours in advance or more. If you would like to try to reschedule email email@example.com
Please be conscientious of the any auto fill settings that you may have on your desktop or mobile device and double check the resident’s name before submitting.
Please call us at 708-447-5092 with any questions.
Residents that live in the MacLean House, please sign up for outdoor visits in the Shetlands Garden.